Most students are confused between what exactly a good debt is and what a bad debt is and it’s this confusion that ultimately leads students to rack up a whole lot of bad debt. Basically, the first thing you’ve got to understand is the fact that student loan happens to be a “good debt”. This is one of those debts that’ll be deducted from your paycheck in future once you start earning. Of course, the more you earn, faster would you be able to pay off debts.
5 Ways by which you could use to stay out of bad debt
Now, as for other kinds of debt like say credit card debt, then they’re definitely bad. Here are 5 ways which you could adopt to stay out of bad debt for good.
- Stick to a budget: Don’t be under the impression that just because you’re a student, hence you don’t need to follow any budget. It’s a wrong notion for a budget is essential to keep you from overspending and getting into unnecessary debt.
- Stay away from credit cards: This is extremely important. Being reckless with credit card usage can literally bury you in the debt grave permanently. Credit card is definitely bad, bad debt! Use your credit cards for such purchases only if you’re sure that you’ll be able to pay off that money immediately. Losing control over your credit card payments is sure to end in disaster.
- Go for a student loan: Since you’re a student and you’d need funds for your education, hence you can go for student loans instead of trying any other means. Even better would be if you could get federal scholarships, for then there’s no question of paying them back once you qualify.
- Debit directly from your loan: If you feel that you’re terrible with your finances and can’t handle transactions properly, then you can remove the temptation to spend. This would be quite easy by not holding all your money in 1 account. Set up a separate account where you can deposit a specific amount each week and set up a direct debit from it. In this way, you curb overspending.
- Look for a part time job: It’s always good to earn extra and that too for more reasons than one. As a student you’re sure to find a plethora of part time jobs which you could take up.
Stick to the 5 ways discussed above and you could easily stay out of bad debt as a student all the way.
Are you someone who has been trying his best to get out of high interest revolving debt? If answered yes, you need not worry as there are ways in which you can get professional help and assistance in staying out of the debt burden. As there are different debt relief options that you can take resort to, you might get confused as to which one would be best for you. While you can take steps to get out of debt on your own, you can also take help of the professionals. Read on to know the different debt relief options that you can take help of.
- Credit counseling options: You can take help of the credit counseling options when you’ve incurred debt but you’re still not in the red. The credit counselor is an expert who will first check your present financial condition and then give you budgeting and personal financial advice through which you can keep your debts under control. The credit counselor will formulate a budget for you and then ask you to follow it throughout the month so that it is possible to rein in your finances.
- Debt consolidation: When you’re trying to consolidate your debts, you can sign up with a debt consolidation program where the debt consultant will discuss your situation and alter the terms and conditions of your debt accounts. The interest rates of the accounts will be lowered and the monthly payments too. Instead of making multiple payments to different creditors, you can now make a single monthly payment to the debt consolidation company. This option doesn’t reduce your entire principal amount but relieves the stress in the form of altered monthly payments.
- Debt settlement: When you feel that you can’t get out of debt without a principal amount reduction, you may opt for debt settlement. The debt consultant will check your present economic state and will then negotiate with your creditors in order to convince them about a principal amount reduction. As soon as they waive off a certain portion from your debt account, you will require repaying an amount that is much less than what you owe.
Therefore, when you wish to get out of debt with the help of a professional, you might take resort to any of the above mentioned options. Know the pros and cons of each option before taking the plunge.
Just the added day added photos of the Olympus E-P5 mirrorless camera were leaked, and now acknowledgment to added leaks (via Mobile01 and 43Rumors), added blueprint of the camera accept aswell been revealed. So far what we do apperceive of the E-P5 is that it will be a 16MP with a angry LCD display. According to these new leaks, the 16MP sensor and the angry LCD accept been confirmed, with the angel sensor getting the aforementioned as the E-M5, and the LCD affectation featuring 1.04 actor dots. Added blueprint of the E-P5 includes the TruePic VI angel processing engine, an bigger autofocus arrangement which is said to be commensurable to the E-M5, bigger 5-axis stabilization, 5fps shooting, focus peaking, bang 1/8000 sec and as mentioned in the antecedent rumors, will appear with congenital WiFi for wireless appointment of photos and videos. Still no chat on if absolutely will the camera be clearly announced, but affront not as we will accumulate our eyes and aerial bald for added information.
[compare q=”Olympus E-P5″ gtm=”on” l=”3″ ct=”US” v=”list” ft=”fetchProducts” w=”auto”][/compare]
If you’ve been broken amid Samsung’s NX300 and NX1000 mirrorless cameras, you should apperceive the aggregation has clearly breach the aberration with its new NX2000. While it acceptable will not amplitude NEX-3N lovers abroad from Sony, the $650 NX2000 is alone a Benjamin added than Sammy’s lower-end NX1000 and packs the aforementioned 3D-capable DRIMe IV processor and NFC functionality as the pricier NX300. Of course, you still get the 20.3-megapixel APS-C sensor apparent beyond the line. The appropriate agency from its ancestors is the Galaxy Camera-like 3.7-inch, 1,152k-dot touchscreen (fixed) on the back, rather than the accepted array of rear buttons. The 100 to 25,600 ISO ambit and best JPG access amount of 8 fps is just like the 300’s, admitting this is alone able of recording 1080p video at 60 fps. Unfortunately, the autofocus is alone contrast-detection, but Samsung claims that it’s one of the fastest to the draw.
As you’d expect, this ballista appearance WiFi (single band) for abutting through AllShare or the Smart Camera app, additional there’s a microSD aperture for appointment files physically. Sure, it’s not the a lot of agitative amend to Samsung’s camera line, but it’s acutely a big bound up from the NX1000 — on paper, anyway. The NX2000 will be accessible anon in your best of white, atramentous or pink, and it comes arranged with Adobe Lightroom 4, a 20-50mm lens and a hotshoe-powered flash. Grab added looks in the arcade beneath and hit the columnist absolution afterwards the breach for all the abstruse details.
[compare q=”Samsung NX2000″ gtm=”on” l=”3″ ct=”US” v=”list” ft=”fetchProducts” w=”auto”][/compare]
Technologists accept been cartoon afflatus from the insect apple for a continued time. And association alive on robotics absolutely assume to adulation their creepy-crawlies and active arthropods. Advisers at the University of Illinois are searching to our eight-legged planet mates, not for advancement lessons, but as a advertence for a new camera design. The arrangement mimics the eyes of bees and mantises by accumulation assorted lenses on a bisected hemisphere to accommodate a 180-degree appearance with a about absolute abyss of field. The eyes themselves are declared as “soft, rubbery” and anniversary alone microlens is commutual with its own photodiode. The plan gets us a heck of a lot afterpiece to the dream of a agenda fly eye than antecedent efforts, admitting we’re acceptable still absolutely a while from seeing applications alfresco of the lab. DARPA allotment suggests the bogus admixture eyes may accept a approaching in surveillance, admitting the advisers aswell see uses for it in medicine.
Update: Just to clear the air, the 503CW has been in production for 17 years — the V System in any form has been active since 1957, since before digital was even a twinkle in Hasselblad’s eye.
Almost by definition, Hasselblad is a company steeped in tradition — it’s hard to be ultra-trendy when your camera systems cost as much as a new car. We shouldn’t be surprised, then, that the company is only just getting around to halting production on its last V System camera, the 503CW, 17 years after the first models rolled off the assembly line. Interest has simply dropped off quickly in the past five years, the company says. Support will continue, and accessories will sell while they last, but the emphasis from now on will be squarely on digital-first H System cameras like the H5D. Whether or not you’re mourning the loss, there’s no question that the V System has survived a lot during its lifetime, including the transition to digital shooting and new management. We’d say it’s worth pouring one out for a true veteran of medium format photography.
[compare q=”V System cameras” gtm=”on” l=”3″ ct=”US” v=”list” ft=”fetchProducts” w=”auto”][/compare]
Source : engadget
If your camera arsenal includes a 5D Mark III, prepare to get your download on. Earlier today, Canon released a major firmware update for the hit DSLR — version 1.2.1 enables clean, uncompressed HDMI output with simultaneous LCD display and recording to CF or SD cards, along with cross-type autofocus for apertures as small as f/8, bringing that aspect of AF capability in line with the EOS-1D X. You’ll be able to take advantage of improved autofocus performance even when using an f/5.6 lens with a 1.4x extender, or an f/4 lens with a 2x extender. On the video front, version 1.2.1 will let you boot an uncompressed YCbCr 4:2:2 feed to an external recorder, enabling your pick of codecs and frame rates, while also eliminating arbitrary limits on record time. The free download, available for recent versions of Mac OS and Windows, Canon 5D Mark III firmware
[compare q=”Canon 5D Mark III” gtm=”on” l=”3″ ct=”US” v=”list” ft=”fetchProducts” w=”auto”][/compare]
Source : engadget