Every business day events on the Web content and document management, administration, common work areas, etc. must be made quickly and without error. If you are looking for solutions to the needs of the joint, you can see how collaboration software can come off rescue.To SharePoint SharePoint can help you to quickly access and use of free time. Remember that if you have knowledge of business processes, only 20% of their structure. The remaining 80% is unstructured data that was in the entire documents, letters, e-mail, etc. There are scattered, most business application designed to handle only the data structure search, manage, and work is not about structure is often be the cause of anxiety. But by using SharePoint to improve information-system integration with various shapes, so you can stream without major problems. Unstructured data is greater when it directly in their relationship (formal) context can be a blessing for the SharePoint business processes, collaboration, SharePoint offers task.For will need a lot of help. For example, when team members are working on a document, you can always up the tab, who was SharePoint. In addition, you can also connect to prepare the necessary documents. You can also earlier versions of the projects, if the employee can make many mistakes at work, and you want to keep the original document in hand when you need to work on it from the beginning. The division of labor, and the team members to send messages to SharePoint wind, is because there is a new task is assigned. Therefore, it is not necessary to complete the project-management cost-effective solution that can be easily managed all projects across the organization or team, without a lot of support for task management time.Apart digital documents to industry and regulatory compliance to meet, buy SharePoint will also save from its central location, where you and work with documents, the benefit can significantly reduce duplication and e-mail organization. New features in MS 2010 can governance.Apart to solve the difficult problems of information management tasks, enterprise content management (ECM) industry, such as ERP, CRM simplified with this software together. For example, You can add to and update the (new) to buy customers / suppliers, a place / sell orders in the ERP-screen instead of multiple monitors separately SharePoint ERP implementation and approval of new suppliers / customers about SharePoint workflow, instead of routing mail or fax the forms to achieve the consent. You can also use the SharePoint Portal article in time ERP system instead of working through the worksheets, which the protagonist is sent, the office ERP.Some future of this collaboration software that can provide a rich environment for the sales goals and service definition expand and scale relationships, modify and manage business processes has to configure. So share point will help shorten the process to improve communication, improve the quality of business applications that require fast access to information accelerates decision making and to improve the ease of use that in turn allows for improved customer satisfaction. So if you have not been used, it’s time to see how collaboration software can help your company .